Because different projects require different solutions, Industrial Coatings has multiple available options for waterproofing including silicone and polyurea, our most commonly applied materials. We can thus meet the needs of virtually any waterproofing project. Our service is reliable, top quality, and fully-insured.
Polyurea is the newest solution on the market for both waterproofing and protective coating and Industrial Coatings is the only company on Sint Maarten with the capability to apply it.
- Applied smoothly without seams
- Applied at any thickness
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Able to be applied to virtually any substrate
- Weather resistant
- Flexible: bridges cracks
- VOC-free and ecologically friendly
Applications for polyurea are virtually endless and include foundations, roofs, floors, decks, balconies, and more.
Check out our Polyurea in Action!
Our Sealguard VFI-990 Silicone is:
- Low in VOC’s
- 95% solid and require less material to achieve desired film thickness
- High tensile strength
- Renewable through easy recoating – easy maintenance without compromising the integrity of the roof
- Energy-efficient due to its solar reflectivity
Silicone is typically applied to roofs and other areas with little to no foot traffic.
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
Although we typically use SPF for insulation projects, in certain cases it can also be the ideal choice for roof waterproofing. When your roof is coated in SPF, it acts not only as a waterproofer but also provides tremendous insulation and highly effective structural reinforcement. See here for more details.